Keith Kavajecz, of Kaukaua, WI, is a professional walleye fisherman, specializing in tournament fishing and walleye fishing promotions. Keith is a “Legendary Angler” inductee into the National Fresh Water Fishing Hall of Fame and one of the co-hosts of the popular The Next Bite TV show (now in its 10th season on air), airing on NBC Sports Network, WFN and Destination America networks.
Since 1986 Keith has the following tournament highlights:
- 1st Place – 2014 NWT – Escanaba
- 2013 NWT Championship Qualifier
- 2012 FLW Championship Qualifier
- 2011 FLW Championship Qualifier
- 3-Time AIM Championship Qualifier
- 2008-1991: Eighteen time In-Fisherman PWT Championship Qualifier (1 of 2 PWT anglers to qualify for 18 of 19 Championships)
- 2003 In-Fisherman PWT Top Gun Award Winner
- 2002 In-Fisherman PWT CHAMPION!
- 2002 In-Fisherman PWT Top Gun Award Winner
- 1998 North American Walleye Anglers Angler of the Year
- 1998 North American Walleye Anglers Team of the Year with his son, Tommy
- 1st Place 1998 NAWA “Quest” Pro-Am, Lake Sakakawea, North Dakota
- 1994 North American Walleye Anglers Angler of the Year
- 1st Place 1994 In-Fisherman Professional Walleye Trail (PWT) Mideast Pro-Am
- 1st Place 1994 NAWA Lake Sharpe Pro-Am
- 1994 In-Fisherman PWT Top Gun
- Two time NAWA Championship Qualifier
- 1988 Masters Walleye Circuit (MWC) Team of the Year
- 1988 Masters Walleye Circuit (MWC) Word Champion
- Seven time MWC Championship Qualifier
Kavajecz has been featured in publications including In-Fisherman, North American Fisherman, Walleye Insider, Fishing Facts, Outdoor Life, Field and Stream, Sports Afield, and Bass & Walleye Boats, to name a few. He is a book author and is featured on several walleye videos. Keith is a top ranked pro and product consultant for Tracker/Nitro Boats, Bass Pro Shops, Mercury Outboards, MotorGuide Electric Motors, Berkley Soft Baits, Berkley Lines, Berkley Hard Baits, AMSOIL, Lowrance Electronics, Mustad Hooks, Off Shore Tackle, Strike King, Power-Pole, Smooth Moves Suspension Seat Mounts, EGO Nets, Clam Ice Fishing, Cisco Fishing Systems, G2 Gemini, AIM (Anglers Insight Marketing), and The Next Bite Media.